
I've never seen KISS before, but from what I hear they put on a great show! I am looking forward to it so much and will post pics.
This is Trinket this week.


I am STILL 150 pounds and wearing dresses to work because all my pants, and especially jeans, are tight. BUMMER! :-( I'm keeping up with the gym (and attemping to eat better) so hopefully soon I'll see some results. Getting back down to 145 or 140 would make me so happy right now.
Have a fabulous weekend!!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
p.s. As promised, here are the pics of the Pirate Birthday Party we attended last weekend. If you can't tell, I was DESPERATE, just DYING, to get away from the guy I'm talking to here! I was thinking "HOW can I escape and get you to leave us alone?!" LOL


2 comments:
You look fabulous in your pirate costume. You are too funny. I hope you got away from that guy. I'm really anxious to hear about the KISS concert. My hubby and I love Classic Rock. My hubs took me to a Judas Priest concert for our first date (not romantic but a lot of fun). We saw Styx last month in concert and planning to ZZ Top and Tom Petty in a few weeks. I've also been really good about dieting and working out but the extra pounds aren't coming off as quickly as I would like. My pants are also tight. :( I stopped by the bookstore and purchased a healthy recipe cookbook. Tomorrow I'm planning on reading it and if I come across anything good I'll share with you. Same on dieting tips. If you come across anything let me know.
Oh by the way, Miss Trinket is a QT Pie. She's adorable!!!
Post a Comment