Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Product Recommendation {Zzzz}

I used to post about products on a {semi}regular basis. Like most girlie girls, I love my products! And probably have WAY too many of them - if you saw my bathroom you would agree. Anyways, I'm going to attempt to bring back product reviews and recommendations to my blogging.

My BFF/roommate A introduced my to this stuff. It is Bath and Body Works Warm Milk and Honey Pillow Mist. I don't know for a fact that the actual smell really puts you to sleep, but I love the scent and I think since I think it works it's somewhat effective. I guess what I'm saying is I'm not promising this is going to cure hardcore insomnia (which I've suffered from off and on since I was about 14), but on a good night you will enjoy falling asleep to this light scent. I spray my pillows and the pink pig stuffed animal I sleep with. Yes, I'm 26 and I sleep with a stuffed animal. When I used to travel for my old job I had MAJOR sleep issues and began traveling with a collection anything and everything that could be of aid in helping me sleep...Advil PM (I take the gel caps), a white noise machine (which I no longer use-it broke and was on the pricey side so now I just keep a fan on for white noise), a sleep mask, and my stuffed animal. Juvenile, I know, but I liked having something familiar in my hotel room.
I have to admit, when I am able to get quality sleep, it's like a sport or hobby to me. I really love it. That may sound really lazy but when you've struggled with as insomnia as much I have, you enjoy it when you can get it.
Zzz...Zzz...Zzz
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

daniella said...

Can't say that i'll need the spray b/c I can fall asleep at the snap of a finger but, I would get it just because it promises to smell like warm milk and honey! (I did have pregnancy insomnia and it SUCKED! Sorry you have it once in a while...that's a drag.)

midnight macaroons said...

I'm going to have to try the pillow mist. I have a lavender linen spray that I love. I too love my sleep. I hate it when you have to get up early in the morning but you can't sleep. That's the worst. Happy zzzz's.