Ladies, just let me say Jake is just as cute as he can be! I find it very hard to believe a man like this is single. I am ready to meet a great guy like this-so ready!

Friends of a friend introduced me to a guy last night when a few of us went out after work. They said he had asked them to introduce him to a nice girl and they thought of me. I was not impressed! My best guy frined in a whole world was with me and he was not impressed either! This guy was not very friendly and when I asked him about himself he gave me one word answers. After a few mintues of this, I turned to my best guy friend and talked to him the rest of the night - about boring stuff he and I enjoy like dance and pageants. So anyways, getting back to The Bachelor.
To me, the good news is that Tenley is still on. She has been one of my picks from the very beginning. I hope this is who Jake ends up with! The bad news is that Gia was sent home. I really liked Gia, so after Tenley, she would be my second choice. She is beautiful, but seems like a really sweet girl on the inside too.

This brings us to the UGLY. I am not a fan of Vienna. Not at all! I missed a lot of the drama that happened with the other girls b/c I was busy and skipped a few episodes. And WHAT was that bikini with a SKIRT or RUFFLES on it?! That was HEINOUS! Just heinous!

I can't wait to see how it all ends up! If he picks Vienna I will just fall out in disbelief. I am usally pretty good at calling it when it comes to The Bachelor but this time around I just don't know. Guess I will have to stay tuned and see what happens.
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
4 comments:
LOL funny I thought the bikini was the ONLY semi-cute thing about Vienna last night. BAHAHA!
Bless her heart. She's so clueless. And young.
I'm starting to think the reason Jake is single is because in real life, he's immature and is acting for the camera's....otherwise, why would a 30 something, successful man want anything to do with a 23 years old....Vienna? HAHA
I started watching the Bachelor this season, but I haven't been keeping up with it. I do agree with you though about being puzzled as to why Jake single - he is very attractive and he has a great career, so why is he still single?! Makes you wonder...
Oh, and I didn't forget about your package! It's going to be in the mail this week!!
Oh my goodness! I agree with you on this post. I don't understand how sausage is still there. I don't want to believe it but I am pretty sure sausage will win. All the spoilers on the internet say it. A while back I found a webpage that had all what was going to happen on this season and it all came true..so thats the only reason why I believe she will win.
Ohhhh how I hope it is wrong tho. But if so maybe tenley or Ali will be the next bachelorette.
I really like Tenley too! If she doesn't win she would be an amazing bachelorette!
Post a Comment