Friday we saw Dear John. I loved this book and was a little bit disappointed in the movie. Just my opinion, but this is one I think I could have waited to see on DVD. I felt like compared to the book the movie was just not as good. I love the movie of The Notebook so much and I thought Dear John might be a classic like that - not so. Channing Tatum is wonderful to look at, but other than that I felt like the characters weren't really developed very well. The girl character isn't really likable in in the movie, at least to me. The story seemed to skip or jump around and sort of rushed in the movie. It was OK but I would recommend waiting for the DVD of this one.

I really love him!
Sunday we saw Valentine's Day. This is a really good movie! It was really cute, upbeat, and a feel good movie! I want to buy this one when it comes out on DVD. A and I both can't wait to see it again. This one is definitely worth seeing.
If you have seen the movie Jessica Beil's character was the one I could relate to the most! There are some good laughs in this movie for sure. Coming soon: a fitness post and a post about the dates....
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
Good to know! I'm going to try and escape to a movie by myself (yes, I'm lame and don't really have friends out here) so I'm going to go see V-Day.
I've heard a lot of good thongs about Valentines Day. I'm going to add both movies to my Netflix. It will be a while until they come out on DVD, but I just don't get to the movies very often.
:( well its official sounds like everyone liked Dear John better as the book (i won't ruin to for myself) looks like I will be skipping that movie :(
I just realized this week they have already made last song into a movie what the heck!
Post a Comment