
I think Jessica always looks like a million dollars. I think she is so polished and put together. This is how I try to look when I go out. She is always just stunning!

Even without makeup on Jessica is beautiful.

I think when Jessica is in shape (and I'm not hating here-we've all been different sizes at different times) her body is great! This is motivation to hit the treadmill. It's hard when you live w/ someone like I do. She never EVER goes to the gym and she is TEENY TINY! It's hard to get the motivation to go when she is laying there relaxing and what she is watching on TV looks so much more appealing than the gym LOL. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on her either, she is my best friend and like a sister to me than just a friend, sometimes it's just hard! Like last night, we ate sooo much chips and salsa as an appetizer and then pasta with garlic sticks while we watched the Young and the Restless on SoapNet. When I lived alone I might have had a can of tuna or a little bowl of soup for dinner and that be it! Mostly it was just too much trouble to cook for one when I lived alone. Eating IS a social activity and it is more fun to cook and eat w/ company, but I know I can't let that be an excuse! No more excuses, time for me to get serious before beach season is here upon us.

I am also looking forward to not one but TWO dates! I am going on a date tonight w/ a guy I met that is in the Army. I met him last weekend when I was out w/ the girls to celebrate Valentines. Our date is tonight at 8 PM so I will post on how it goes. I am also having a date with the guy I call "my Mr. Big" (my first boyfriend) when I am at home this weekend. Posts on both to come!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
5 comments:
I was sad when Jessica and Nick broke up too. :(
I know what you mean about how it's hard to go to the gym when you live with someone. Nick entices me to stay home on the couch more than I should!
I have a love hate relationship with Jessica. I can relate to the hole goofy, silly part of her (I once told my then boyfriend's parents that our cow mated with a buffalo, when I meant to say a Bull the entire time). But, I think she needs to grow up a bit and quit looking for a guy that will be just like her daddy....or that will fulfill her in every way. It's such a pitty party. Same goes for Jennifer Anniston. Pull your big girl panties up and learn to be a woman who's happiness doesn't completely depend on a man or his approval.
Ok, off the soap box now.
I really do hope both those women find a compatable man, who will love them for who they are.
Excited to hear about both your dates!
I was sad when they broke up too! I loved, loved, loved their show. Ha they actually reminded me a lot of my hubby and I (I can be a total ditz sometimes).
But I agree that when she goes "balls to the wall" with her workouts. She looks AMAZING.
One of her workouts I used to do:
30 minutes on the treadmill.
1 minute at a quick walk pace (4-4.5mph)
1 minute at a sprint (6-9mph)
and continue that rotation for 30 minutes. I was in such great shape when I did this twice a week (with weights and other cardio as well) But it will always keep your heartrate up which is the key to burning fat :)
i have always loved jessica too. I cant wait till her show
When Newlyweds came on MTV...I cleared my Wednesday nights and parked it in front of the tv. I was so in love with her and Nick. I wanted her hair, clothes, body, make-up. She was and still is gorgeous. She always looks great, I just adore her style. What happened to her sister...yuck!
Post a Comment