It seems like a weekly blog is about all I have time for now. I'm going to try to make my posts better since they are few and far between now. The bigest news with me is that I booked a flight to go visit a dear friend in fabulous Las Vegas!! I could not be more excited. I'm going to see my friend Sara who was one of my close girlfriends at college. Sara is the kind of friend that even though you only talk a few times a year, when you see each other you pick up right where you left off. The trip to New Orleans just wasn't getting off the ground. Trying to coordinate finances, bills, time off work, and so forth wasn't happening. I decided that after stressing myself to pieces and being so wound up and anxious over Mr. Big, I needed a vacation. Since I haven't seen Sara since college graduation I decided this would be the perfect time to have a getaway, see Sara, and see Las Vegas. I've never been to Vegas and I just know I'm going to love it. In fact, my Mom and several other people have expressed concern that I won't come back! I have a degree in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management so LV would be a great place for me. If I wanted to go the showgirl route, I have training as a dancer as well LOL. I'm not saying I have plans of going to never return, I just know that I'm going to love it!

The time has come, after almost eight long (and wonderful) years with my beloved Chevy that I'm thinking of getting a new car. I got the Cav brand new for my birthday years ago when I was a teenager. My grandparents are blessing me BIG TIME and helping me with the new car. I've always been super happy with my very basic factory Chevy Cavalier. I've never really been into cars. I mean, cars are for boys, right? That being said, I've always loved Mustangs. I've ridden in a beautiful classic Mustang in a parade before (I've been in so many parades I may as well be Micky Mouse). In high school my grand daddy wanted to buy me a classic mustang, but didn't think it could handle trips to my college two hours away. Like I said, I've never cared about cars much, but I want a new Mustang so bad I can taste it!! I'm going to look (just look) at the Ford dealership tomorrow after work. A has always had a Mustang, ever since high school, and I loved both of hers. I really have my heart set on a Mustang to tell you the truth.

I mean, the last time I wanted a pony, I got a pony. Why does this time around have to be any different?
XOXOX
Gamecock Queen
1 comment:
Ooo...Vegas sounds like fun! I've never been, but I've always wanted to go. One of my friends went for her 21st birthday, and she saved up about 3-4k to take on the trip and came back with absolutely no money! I guess she had a good time, lol. And I think you should go for the Mustang - especially if it's your dream car. You only live once!
Post a Comment