
My friend said that it is a cool but not cold so bring fall clothes. I'm thinking of bringing some boots to wear, but not sure if I should pack them as they will take up precious room or wear them on the plane?
I'm going to bring this dress to wear when we go see Peepshow. I'm really excited that we are going to get to see a show while I'm there! I think the feathers on this dress are very Vegas. You can't really see much of it, but it is short and shows a good bit of leg, which I think is also very Vegas. This dress started out of a full length formal gown that I wore in a pageant in high school. More recently it's been shortened and worn again. It made a great recycyle.

This last time I was on a real airplane flight was in the 1990s! The last time I was even in an airplane was about 5 years ago to fly over little po dunk Seneca SC. What should I wear on the flight? I have a long flight to LV. I want to be comfortable, but can't stand looking sloppy. What do those of you that travel a lot wear on airplanes?
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
have fun
Lol, we always have the same thoughts about things! I recently blogged about a cute and casual airport look that Khloe Kardashian wore this week. I always try to dress nice for travel, because I'm always visiting people that I haven't seen in quite some time. I would suggest a dress made out of a jersey material, as it won't wrinkle, comfortable shoes that are easy to take off at the security check point, a decent sized purse and a sweater or blazer in case it gets cold. Have fun on your trip!
I love rearranging furniture! It does make the house more homey.
Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment