Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween....

This year for Halloween I've ordered a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader costume. My Mom told me that I'm going to look like a "funtart" (we heard this probably 15 years ago on 90210 and have said it ever since) going out with my whole middle exposed. I hope not! I hope it's not too over the top. I've worked really hard for my stomach (not that I still don't need improvement) and I don't think I'll feel like a "funtart" showing it on Halloween. I mean, it's Halloween, isn't the point to where something you wouldn't normally wear? I just hope I don't look like I'm going out in lingerie. That would be tacky!

I ordered it because I really like the Dallas Cowboys! I'm originally from just outside of Dallas so of couse I'm a fan. And as a former dancer I really like the cheerleaders in particular. I've always secretly wanted to try out to dance for a major basketball or football team. I guess I mean the NBA or NFL? I don't know a lot about sports and what tiny bit I do know is very specific to the Carolina Gamecocks! Don't ask my why I did not try out for our dance team when I was in college....I totally should have! I guess my Halloween costume will have to live out my secret fantasy this year.

I saw this on ebay when I was ordering the boots I'm going to wear with the costume. I've GOT to get this for my Trinket! She'll look adorable in it.

Oh, and for those of you that are nerds and/or really country like me, the new season of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders reality show starts Saturday on CMT. Yes, I watch CMT. In the mornings my best friend/roommate has VH1 or MTV on in her bedroom and I'm jammin' out to country music in mine. Go ahead and make fun. I realize most people hate country music, but I will never understand why!

The Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and their trainer have a few workout DVDs on Amazon. They look pretty good so I will probably get them. I get tired of workout videos fast because I get stuck on one I like and do it until I can't stand the sight of it. That's what happend with me and my girl Carmen Electra. I wore her workout DVD OUT until I was soo sick of it.

Have a great weekend!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

Misty Rice said...

Thats what Morgan and I were going to be, and then last night I backed out. LOL