Today I have a product review from none other than Trinket Millington herself! Since she can't type and her grammar isn't the best I will be assisting her.
We all know Avon's Skin So Soft. If you're like me and most people from the South (or maybe it's everywhere), your Mamaw buys it from the jockey lot and that's how you know it! lol

I heard that it repels fleas on animals so I got some at the jockey lot (more correctly I had no cash so my boyfriend purchased it for Trinket) and gave it a try.
I'm not sure how much SSS costs in the Avon catalog, but we got ours for $6 at the jockey lot. Yes, I know that's hood :/
The verdict is Trinket is flea free and the smell is great!
No dog smell, just Skin So Soft smell and the smell lasts up to about a week. The downside is that your pet will be a little greasy.
I wash Trinket with a drugstore shampoo, rinse, pour 2 to 3 capfulls of SSS dircetly onto her fur and massage in, rinse, and then lather her with shampoo again. The second shampoo gets some of the slickness and oiliness out of her fur, but she is still a little greasy after.
I will deal with a little oiliness though if it means repelling fleas w/out having to drop my hard earned cash on Advantage or Advantix and I love having a fresh smelling pet.
Here is the little grease monkey herself!!
Rub a dub, Trinket in the tub!
I've also learned from googling "Skin So Soft uses" that it can be used for:
removing makeup
cleaning off tape marks left from bandages on skin
insect repellent
removing chewing gum from hair, etc.
getting rid of lice
In other news I have another job interview tomorrow for a position I *really* want!! I have my fingers, toes, and Trinket's paw crossed!! Hopefully I will get some good news sooner rather than later!

1 comment:
Good lukc with the interview!
LOL Trinket!! I see she loves baths just as much as my Chi's do. LOL At least she doesn't try to bite your hand off like my Brady does when I wash and dry him. Monster!!
Post a Comment