Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fitness

"My body stay vicious I be up in the gym Just working on my fitness..." -Fergie

Since today makes 38 days until my Virgin Islands trip, let's talk fitness. What do you do to lose weight and/or tone up?

St. John. I day dream about the VI everyday.

Source: flickr.com via Savy on Pinterest



I've started eating "clean" most meals, but I'm still having cheat days. I'll be honest, I don't really diet on weekends. I probably need to start dieting all the time going forward if I want to meet my goals before the trip.

I'm making some small changes here and there. I quit making sweet tea at home and starting just drinking water when I'm at home.

I've been getting up early and doing a small workout (a 15 min DVD) before work and then my normal workout after work. I've only done this today and yesterday, but already I feel like it gives me more energy throughout the morning. These two DVDs (Cowboy Cheerleaders and Girls Next Door) are some of my favorites and both have mini workouts. I like this one sometimes too. I hope the two-a-days will help me to lose some weight. I feel like working out before and after work has got to be good for someone like me that is basically sedentary throughout the work day.

For inspiration, Marissa Miller's amazing body.



Tomorrow I have another job interview! By the time I go on tomorrow's I'll have been on five total. I'm encouraged by the number of job interviews I've been on! Now I'm just ready to get a new job and see my bank account a little bit happier on paydays!

Happy Hump Day!



No comments: