Hello Blog Lovelies!! Today I had a job interview and ever since I got out I can't stop obsessing!
First I obsessed for DAYS about the *perfect* interview outfit, now I'm left wondering if it went well!! Will they pick me? Will I find a new job?
I like the job I'm in, I'm just ready for a new opportunity where there is some growth and I would like to improve my financial situation.
I wore a dark gray sheath dress (similar to this one I found on Polyvore) and black heels. I kept it simple and just wore small gold earrings and my gold MK watch. I think conservative is the way to go for job interviews.
This interview was different from any interview I've ever been in before. They didn't ask you usual, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, etc. They asked "How do you manage your manager?"
Umm, say what?!
How would you answer that?
I think I did well and I tried to do the best my ability would allow. I guess we will see!! They did ask my about my situation w/ sick and annual leave etc and I mentioned my upcoming trip to VI and they asked the dates, so maybe that was a good sign. Time will tell I guess!
Make bank account would love to see some $$ coming it's way!!
Yay for tomorrow being Friday!!

1 comment:
Cute outfit! I'm crossing my fingers, toes, and sending my best wishes your way. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment