Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's So Hot My AC is Panting!

It's so hot, my AC is panting! All I want is one of these:
Sometimes you just can't help but treat yourself, right?

Ladies, I am so frustrated with men right now! I will save you from all the dramas (yes, plural) going on in my personal life of late and say I just don't get them at all! I really don't! Is it just me, or do people just not have relationships anymore? It seems like guys don't want to be in a relationship. It feels like every guy I meet tells me openly that they think I'm cute, pretty, beautiful, etc. and a sweet girl or a nice girl-BUT they just don't want a girlfriend or a relationship. They don't want to be tied down.

It makes me just want to give up on going to the gym and trying to keep my body "hot" -eat at Dairy Queen every day, sit on my couch, and watch soap operas! I'm getting to where I just don't care anymore.

I don't have any problems meeting guys. I meet them everywhere-all the time. Pumping gas in my car, the gym, out...where ever. BUT then they are all invariably a big fat dissapointment! All I can say is BLEEEHHHH.

OK that was my rant for the day.
Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm so ready for the weekend!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

4 comments:

corkyshell said...

Yummm Dairy Queen...sometimes you just need to treat yourself :) Sorry about all of the boy drama. Sadly I have to agree with you on the whole people not believing in relationships. I see it with both of my girlfriends and guy friends. It makes me sad :( But I'm sure this too will pass and the right guy is out there!

Wusel's... said...

Hi! You like Elvis? I'm painting him.
http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-i-wear-todaya-glimpse-of-elvis.html
If you want to see the finished painting, please stay tuned!
I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
:-))))))))))

midnight macaroons said...

Hey Girl, I just got back from my spa vacay. It was amazing. That Blizzard is very tempting right now. :)

I remember feeling exactly like you do at the moment. Right after I ended a relationship it seemed like every guy I'd meet didn't want a relationship. This was difficult b/c my friends had boyfriends/husbands and I felt like a total 3rd wheel when we'd go out. I got tired of feeling like that and used that time to work on myself. I started really looking inside my heart and worked on getting to know me. I know, I konw, sounds lame but it was a time in my life that I guess I could say...I dated myself. I became confident with who I became and soon I knew exactly what I wanted from a man and was able to weed them out by a glance.

My grandmother gave me great advice before she died. She said, "if you want to be with someone of great quality, become a quality person." Like attracts like. Use this time to search for what you want and don't settle. Even if that means some Saturday nights you're alone. The guy you want to be with probably feels the same as you do right now. Trust me, he's out there!

glamourpuss said...

Definitely don't settle!! It is better to be waiting than settling. Fingers crossed for you! :)