
The son that is older is so funny. He's about to start middle school and he seems like he is at such a cute age. He was all impressed and excited that I had a Classic Rock CD in my car, so we jammed out to it LOL. When I was a little bit older than he is I started my love affair w/ Classic Rock. I babysat two little boys starting the summer before 8th grade and going for several years. They were the most well behaved, sweet little boys, and they must be sweet talkers today because I remember them always telling me how pretty they thought I was! After they went to bed there was nothing to do so I would sit and read their Mom's magazines and listen to Classic Rock on the radio. Life was so uncomplicated then. Good memories!
And talk about feeling OLD...my former Stepdad, who I still keep in touch w/, ran into the Dad of these kids not too long ago. The older kid is at Georgia Tech now! Someone I used to babysit goes to Georgia Tech. That is one of the first times I've felt OLD and I didn't like it one bit!
The Lingerie Shower my roommate and I hosted this weekend was a success. I'll post pics soon. The pics are on A's camera and we arent' sure where it's USB cable is.
Hope everyone is having a good Monday!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
No comments:
Post a Comment