Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hells Bells It's HOT!

I hardly EVER use profanity-really-but HELLS BELLS it is so hot here in South Carolina! I get tired just walking from my car into my office in the mornings. Yesterday when I got out of the gym my car said it was 106. And of course, when I was in the gym I ran into, as in literally walked smack into, a guy I'm trying to avoid! Such is MY luck! But on to other subjects....

OK so while trying to stay cool (I will NOT complain when it gets cold this winter-I swear!) I've been ordering movies on Demand. I've seen a few good ones. I saw Cape Fear again and it never ceases to terrify me! OMGoodness Robert DeNiro is so scary in that movie. My roommate and I ordered An Education and it's def. worth watching-although it is a little disturbing at parts-it's really good!

By far my favorite has been Crazy Heart. I'll admit that I was following Jessica Simpson's twitter and saw a while back that she watched it and loved it. That got me to thinking that maybe I should check it out. I liked this movie so much I watched it the day I ordered it and then rushed home from work the next day to watch it again!

If you like country music you will probably like this movie. It's a little slow at the beginning, but it gets better and better. I am a huge fan of country music, especially old country music. If you know old country then you probably know "The Chair" by George Strait. That was mine and my ex-boyfriend K's song! Hokey, I know!

And how have I not noticed the wonderfulness of Collin Farrel before? I LOVED him in Crazy Heart. He is my new celebrity crush!

Stay Cool and have a good Hump Day!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

1 comment:

corkyshell said...

I love old school country, another movie I loved was Pure Country, it had George Strait in it :)