Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weight Watchers

Happy Tuesday everyone!
 
You are looking at Weight Watchers newest member! I decided I'm sick and tired of my clothes growing tighter and tighter. I'm tired of my clothes making me hurt from cutting into me, and I've had it with muffin topping over my dress pants and jeans.
 
I've let the pounds sneak up on me and now I badly need to lose about 12 lbs.
 
Anyone who knows me knows I L-O-V-E Jessica Simpson. Always have, always will. I own all four seasons of Newlyweds on DVD and refuse to part with them. I decided I will join her and get on the Weight Watchers band wagon.
 

 
She was in amazing shape when she did the Dukes of Hazard movie.
 
Until recently, I've always been in really good shape. I did pageants, so I had to be. I think I also had faster metabolism a few years ago, because I cheated a good bit, but it didn't really have that much of an effect.
 
Me in 2010 in the pink tank and in 2009 in the black dress.
 
 
I MISS that upper body.
 
I have back and armpit fat now and don't look good in anything strapless or that shows that area. Yes, that is embarrassing to admit to on the internet, but I'm going to be honest about all this.
 
After I saw these pictures from our trip to St. John, I put that dress back in my closet and haven't touched it since. Horizontal stripes are NOT my freind right now. Let me add that I liked wearing that dress because it's stretchy on top and comfortable. That should tell me something right there when I like something because of it's elasticity.
 


I'm fluffy all over. I was horrified when I saw a lot of the pictures from our trip to St. John where I was wearing a bathing suit. I knew I didn't look my best and kept my bathing suit cover ups on as much as I could on the trip. How much does that suck? Your boyfriend takes you on a beautiful trip to the Virgin Islands and you want to keep your bathing suit cover on.
 
You would think that would have made me kick it into gear once we got back, but no. I just continued eating, and with the addition of school in my life, going to the gym less and less.
 
Although I am not going to post a bathing suit pic until I shed a few lbs, here is a pic where you can see my belly. :-(
 

 
I really want to get this under control before it continues and I gain even more. It's been a very slow and gradual process to get like this, so I haven't really noticed it until I got to the point where I'm busting out of my clothes.
 
I have a sweet coworker also doing WW and I'm really pumped! I'm doing the dual membership where I can track points on my phone and also attend meetings. I'm planning on going to my first meeting early next week. I'm going to document WW on this blog, I'm thinking on Fridays, so stay tuned!
 
Until later kids!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love your honesty. Good luck girl!

Nikki said...

Love your outlook on this! I am starting a goals and resolutions link up on Monday you should link up with us!