Monday, August 6, 2012

Life Lately (in pics)

My life lately has consisted of peaceful evenings spent like this (my favorite way to spend them). I just got the third Christian Grey book. (Chasing Harry Winston is in the pic, one of my most favorite books ever.)



I found out Sleepy Bear tea can be made in the Keurig :-)



While I'm posting pics I can't forget one of the best parts of living in the 'burbs. And I swore I'd never live anywhere but downtown.



My little nugget at the pond.



My only two other things worth mentioning are:

1. I just looked outside to find a downpour. Does it have to always start raining right before 5:00? I mean, a girl has her lunch bag, gym bag, coffee cup from the morning, and purse. There's no getting the car quickly with all of that, and it seems like it rains every.dang.day at 5! I don't mind the rain because I know we need it, but can we please reschedule to a more convenient time?

2. I've been praying for probably at least a year, if not longer, that my Mom would meet someone. She's divorced and I live two hours away, so she's been solo for a while. I've been praying specifically that she would meet someone that she shares common interests with. I don't want to get overly excited here, but it looks like a relationship could be in the immediate future. I'm not going to say much, but I will say that he has an adorable child my Mom has already met and I (hopefully) cannot wait to meet!! I'll be saying lots more prayers that this will work out! I want nothing more than to see my Mom with someone that will make her happy.

Here's to trying to stay dry in the downpour!!

2 comments:

Magnolia Blues said...

I thought I'd never want to live anywhere but downtown in the city. I loved the night life and the hussel and bussel of city life. Now I'm living not only in the burbs but in a much smaller city. I'm surprised to say that I love it. I love not having to fight traffic and the slower pace. As I get older I love it even more. Funny how things change.

I have to try your tea. Looks yummy.

Beautiful pond!!! It looks really nice and relaxing where you live.

I'm crossing my fingers for your mama that she finds a really great guy who will treat her special.

Hugs,
Gigi

Magnolia Blues said...

Hey Fran,

I just left you an award on my blog. Go check it out.

Hugs,
Gigi