I'm back! If anyone still reads my blog to see this that is. I have had ZERO time to blog, but I miss it, so here I am.
Work is still wonderful, just busy, as this is our busiest time of the year.
My biggest news is that I am enrolled in a class this semester. I decided why not start working towards a masters degree? What's stopping me?
I mean, for crying out loud, I took the GRE in 2009 and have made no moves since then towards actually enrolling. No time like the present.
Which brings me to my urgent need to purchase a computer, ASAP. My laptop from undergrad died a a sad death long ago, and I haven't really needed a computer, so I never replaced it. The semester has already started and I haven't purchased my computer yet because I had to sell a stock and have been tied up with that. I've picked the MacBook Pro and I CANNOT WAIT to get it!
My friends (ahem, Dayna) have all told me they love their Macs, so I think I'm making a good decision. Plus I've wanted an Apple ever since S&TC was on and Carrie had one (silly, but true!).
My next purchase that I am dying to make is not nearly as neccessary (well, in my mind it is). For several years now I've wanted a Burberry scarf. Last winter my old job gave out a one time bonus to employees and I flirted with the idea of buying one then. I've never been able to pull trigger. While I'm in this trailblazing mode, I think I'm going to go ahead and go for it. I want the Giant Check Cashmere Scarf. It's classic, so it won't go out of style, and I think I can get many years of use out of it.
Isn't it beautiful?
That is Liz from Gallery Girls on Bravo. She makes me want to go back to my salon for more highlights (highlights might be my newest addiction...I want more more more).
Hope everyone is having a good week!! More later :-)





3 comments:
I think S&TC made Macs popular, at least to women. Ha, I kid. :P
Congratulations on working towards your masters! I love that scarf!
omg loveeeeee that your going for your masters girl :) good for you! and loving your blog!
Post a Comment