Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend my sweet friends threw me a surprise party. I've never had one before, so it was really special! It was at a restaurant I worked at for many years in both high school and college. Some of our friends from high school that I don't see often came and that was really the icing on the cake.

Early in the evening...


Karaoke (when I worked here I HATED karaoke nights-torture to my ears).


Things starting to get silly


BTW I ordered my maxi dress from Red Dress Boutique in Athens, GA. It shipped super fast and I LOVE it.

My Mom got me a Keurig for my birthday! I've been wanting one for the longest. I was so happy when I opened it that I almost cried.



Where have you been all my life? Best invention EVER.

Yesterday I was feeling "under the weather" and spent most of the day in bed at my Mom's house. Following that, I could barely sleep a wink last night and tossed and turned all night. Now of course, after lunch I'm sitting here at work just DYING and can't wait to get home and go to bed at a decent time. I'm also looking forward to a big TV night of Bachelor Pad at 8!! And Miss Advised on Bravo at 10.

May this Monday pass quickly for us all!



No comments: