Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Football, the Frosty Frog, etc.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow because it's a BIG day...tomorrow at 8 AM we can get online and pick our football seats! Woot woot! How exciting is that?

Football season is (give or take) about six weeks away and I am SO excited. This year my boyfriend has season tickets (although we still have to get our parking spot-yikes!). I haven't been to games regulary since I was in college so you can understand my excitement.

I snagged this hoodie for him on sale at a local bookstore. You ladies know Under Armour stuff is not cheap, so I was jacked up to find this on sale. He can wear it to games this winter.

We went to Hilton Head last week and I wish I was back there now! I love the laid back vibe on Hilton Head. We also went to Savannah and I ate at Lady and Son's for the first time. Paula Deen did not disppoint! Come to think of it, I wish I had some of her food right now.

This is from The Frosty Frog Cafe on Hilton Head. We had pizza and frozen daquiris-delicious!



This is what I look like with zero makeup. We went straight from the pool at our hotel to dinner. I never ever do that thanks to having acne scars, but I figured I was on vacation so whatevs. I love that frog and got a t-shirt with the frog on it.

I have a sore throat and am looking forward to the end of the day so I'll keep this short and sweet.

No comments: