Hi! Sorry I've been MIA. I've been pretty busy since I made the transition to my *NEW* j-o-b!
I'm so happy and grateful because I LOVE my new job! It's so nice to work somewhere where everyone likes being there, they like what they do, and you feel appreciated for your hard work.
We are moving offices at my new job so that's kept me busy most days since I started. I've been going through old drawers no one's used in a while getting rid of stuff like circa 1970s adding machines and all sorts of other junk. I've found lots of random stuff.
I wanted to share this pic w/ y'all (sorry if you follow me on twitter and have already seen all of my pics). I got a sweet gift from my new boss on my first day!
I'm so excited to be here at my new job (and so is my checking account!)! It's been a good change for me.
Other than getting settled into the new job, all I've really done with any spare time is garden. I can't wait to have some veggies later this summer.
My boyfriend has been out of town a lot for work (I stay at his place when he's gone) and I cut grass for the first time in forever one day after work. I hate this chore, but I didn't want him to come back from a long work trip and have grass up to his knees so I did it. It really wasn't so bad.
My work doesn't take Memorial Day off (we get a longer Christmas break instead), so it doesn't feel much like a holiday weekend to me. However, I hope all of you have a terrific Memorial Day Weekend!!





2 comments:
Congrats on the new job!!! YAY!!! Nothing is better than having a job you like.
That was super sweet of you to mow your BF's yard. I'm sure he appreciates it.
XOXO
Gigi
Aww you're a sweet girlfriend :)
I'm so happy you like your new job, although I REALLY wish it were in Charleston!! ;) I wanna hangout so badly! haha
I also wish I had a garden to grow my own veggies in, lucky girl.
Post a Comment