When I was little there was a place in my home town where you could buy pizza ingredients. That's all they sold. For some reason I LOVED going there when I was a kid. It was called Pizza Plenty. I loved going home and building my own pizza. (I stole this pic of kids making pizza off the internet.)
Lately I've been thinking I would like to do that at home. I was even thinking ahead and I think it would be fun to do for Valentine's Day for me and the bf!
Do any of you make your own pizza? I wish there was a place like Pizza Plenty where I could go pick out all my ingredients. I've even looked online for a place I can order them from with no success. Do you get all the stuff at the grocery store? Obvs I have no idea what I'm doing.
Is it just me or is this week going by super slow? I'm moving into a nice new apartment (minus a headache/bad living situation) alone and the time cannot pass by soon enough until my move-in date! (Jan. 27th and 28th.) I'm getting tray ceilings and a gas fireplace and I'll post pics! I've got some new decorations and kitchen stuff I'm excited to put to use.
I'm also SUPER excited because I'm seeing Jason Aldean Friday with my Love!!
Happy Hump Day and hurry up Friday!!



1 comment:
Great minds....I just logged on tonight and guess what I'm trying to make...pizza! I don't know if it's going to turn out or not. It's in the oven. My husband loves pizza and I'm trying to get him to eat healthier and I've heard homemade pizza is the best. We'll see.
Hope everything is well over in your neck of the woods. Miss my blogging buddy. :)
Post a Comment