Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekly Blog...

Don't you just love a salon visit? I got my hair cut by my FAB hair stylist at lunch and it totally brightened up my Tuesday. I was feeling sort of blah so I needed a pick me up!!

Last night's Bachelor did not dissapoint!! Ashley S got voted off on the two-on-one date w/ Brad. I liked Ashley S more than Ashley H, she's so cute and perky!! I think her hair is GREAT. I mean, not a hair out of place, shiny, smooth....she has gorgeous hair!! After not receiving a rose she was BAWLING!! Like I said last week, I don't know that I can understand crying over someone like that when you don't even know them very well. She was crying like I used to cry over that loser I dated off and on for a long time...anyways. Ashley H gets on my nerves a little bit. I say since she's also a dentist and is agrressive that she's the perfect match for the dentist I was seeing for abt 2 months in the fall. He was not aggressive and I am NEVER aggressive w/ guys, as a personal rule, hence part of the no-go between us. She's his perfect match LOL.
Emily is still my favorite. I think she's just the nicest girl and she's sooo pretty!! After seeing her tan in last night's episode I really feel like I need to work on my TAN! My heart goes out to her because of her background..and she just seems so kind hearted and genuine. Is it just me or is Brad a little bit awkward? I felt like he seems sort of awkward when he talks to her. Something about it turns me off a little bit.
This is random, but I just finished reading The Help and I really liked it!! It's a little bit slow going at first (or at least it was for me, but I have ADD). My grandma was reading this and I borrowed it from her when she finished. I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie when it comes out in August! If you are looking for something good to read I'd recommend it!! I think my next read might be Water for Elephants. Generally speaking I am NOT a fan of the circus because I think the animals look sad (and possibly mistreated) and you know I'm a HUGE animal person, but I think I may give it a try anyways. Let me know if any of yall have read it.


XOXO
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

USCEmily said...

I've read it- it's great! Our book club just finished reading it, so I have it if you need it.

midnight macaroons said...

No way. I just got this book a couple of days ago. I'm going to start reading it this evening. I can't believe we are reading the same book at the same time. Crazy.