Oh, and I met a guy! On New Year's Eve A and I were out celebrating and this guy that we have seen out a few times came up to me and asked me if I was there with a guy. I said "no, I don't have a boyfriend." He said he "couldn't believe I was single." That was the end of that conversation and we went home right after the Big Countdown to the New Year. The club we went to was way overcrowded and was not very much fun. A and I are not big drinkers and were getting annoyed at being elbowed, pushed, shoved, and stepped on. I think the final straw was when I got champagne spilled down my back...brrr! That was cold. Okay, getting back on track to the guy. Saturday we were out and we saw him again. This time one of his friends started talking to A. He and I started talking and he asked me if I remembered him talking to me on New Year's Eve. I said that I did and then we talked the rest of the night. He asked for my # and we went to the movies and dinner on Sunday. It was the BEST first date I have been on EVER, hands down!! I will keep you all posted!
So back to The Bachelor. What struck me the most about the new season was how AGGRESSIVE all the contestants were! I about fell off my couch when that girl told him that he could "park on her landing strip". That is hilarious, but really, who says that?! And to someone she just met? I guess I am just more of an old fahsioined girl!

I think Michelle seems a little creepy! And desperate! In fact, I thought a lot of the women last night were acting really desperate. I am not being hateful, if you could see the guy I dated for 5 years you would see he was NO PRIZE! I must have thought I couldn't get anyone any better to spend five years with him. However, these women were acting like they were going to die if they didn't get a rose!

I really liked Tenley, who is the dancer that is divorced. She seems very down to earth.

My other favorites are Rozalyn, the model, and Ella, the single mom from Tennessee.


Happy New Year! I will catch up more later.
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
Seriously, I thought that Asian girl was going to say at any minute "Free happy ending, me love you long time!" I know that's a bit prjudiced, but c'mon, she whipped out the "landing strip" in her native language as if she's reciting Shakespeare.
I didn't have a favorite, but think it will be a good season. I really liked that one brunette girl (with the BAD boob job) but not so sure yet. I still have to see them in action to make up my mind. Soooo curious to know which girl has an affair with the camera crew guy! I think it will be a good season. I really do think Jake is doing this for the right reasons and not just publicity. And I think one or two of the girls are paid actresses. ABC has to keep things interesting somehow!
man was that episode nuts! love your blog the name is ADORABLE!
I love The Bachelor! I really liked Tenley too, and I like looking at Rozalyn because she is stunning as one of the girls said, but it does seem like she's there just to be on t.v. Her response to Michelle going on and on about Jake was pretty funny - "Well I hope it works out for you." Haha!
That's awesome you met a guy and had such a good first date! I hope it continues to go well!
Post a Comment