Thursday, August 6, 2009

My New Guilty Pleasure

Tuesday evening I was babysitting and I really lucked out because the little girl had not had her nap and she slept the entire time I kept her. I had nothing to do (which was nice for a change) so I ended up watching "Tori and Dean" on Oxygen. I had never paid this show any attention because I've never been a big Tori Spelling fan. I mean, I thought no one was? Remember in Scream (which I saw in the theatre in 7th grade or whenever it was that it came out) when Neve Campbell's character, Sidney, dosen't want to be played by Tori Spelling in the movie that is coming out about her? Then in Scream 2, they have Tori Spelling playing Sidney? And I know everyone, like me, has seen that made for TV movie, Co Ed Callgirl.
Much to my surprise, I love Tori! I think she's adorable and I love her show. She is super cute, wears great clothes, and seems like a very down to earth girl. She's a great hands on mom too. I watched a marathon of Tori and Dean and saw the season finale as well. When the little girl's parents came home her Mom said she loved watching Tori and Dean too.

Donna Martin was never my favorite on 90210. I missed watching the high school years and didn't start watching 90210 until they were in college. From what I've seen in reruns, the early years were the best. Naturally, Kelly Taylor was my favorite.
Bad girl Valerie is A's fave. I think it's because they look alike. See?
And we can't forget Brandon. He's the perfect guy. I'm so ready to meet a good guy, yall! Where are they?


I'm heading out of town for the weekend!
Have a great weekend!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen

2 comments:

Bronzed Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bronzed Beauty said...

*I had to delete my previous comment because of the typos,lol.

But I am a new Tori fan as well! I think her and Dean make a cute couple, and her babies are adorable. You looked great in your pageant pics!