Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost time to celebrate....

I only have today, tomorrow, and then two days next week and I'm off for Christmas! I will be home for two weeks (almost) and I'm so excited about that. I guess really not home, since I have a home of my own here (well, rent a home of my own, lol), but visiting my Mom's house. I am looking forward to spending some time with family, a visit from friends in Baltimore, seeing Ashley (my college roommate), probably cheating on my diet (bad!), and of course, being off during the day and being able to watch The Young and the Restless. I love that show!


Tomorrow I have a modeling job of sorts. I will be photographed for a friend of a friend's portfolio. One of my friends knows someone trying to start up a photography business that was looking for models to begin their portfolio and my friend thought I'd be just the person to ask. I think it will be a good time. I tanned in prepartion. I went ahead and got a 3 month VIP package so I can be tan for this weekend, for my new heashots (very excited about this photographer - she's really good) and be tan for my next pageant in March. This time of year makes it really hard to stick to a nutrion scheme and my class at the gym won't be meeting again until after the holidays. Agh!

I went to the MD and tested for ADD and now get an Adderall prescription. I took it yesterday, and man oh man, I think I got more done yesterday than I usually do in a year! Seriously, probably a week worth's a work got completed yesterday. Why couldn't I have had this in college? No wonder it took me 5 and 1/2 years to get a Bachelors....

I have found my dress for state!! So excited. I look like a hot mess in this picture, I had just babysat teenagers overnight. Also keep in mind it is way way too big and will be altered to fit. My friend at the dress shop also suggested we make the skirt sheer as to show my legs and I think that would look good. This dress shas A LOT of fabric and we will be removing some of that for a slimmer look.
Lastly, here is me in a Christmas Parade, and Trinket wearing her new holiday sweater. It has snowflakes on it.



Have a good Thursday!

1 comment:

joe hall said...

Are you riding around in Pendleton? It looks like Pendleton.