One of my favorite blogs to read is that of Florida based wedding photographer, Scarlett Lillian. Check her out at http://scarlettlillian.net her stuff is amazing! I still dream of having my fantasy wedding one day! Here's hoping!
I got this fill in the blank from her blog....
I AM … Fabulous.
I WANT… to win my pageant in October
I HAVE … the best friends anyone could ask for
I KEEP … my yard looking decent
I WISH I COULD … stop thinking about the past so much
I HATE … when people don't know there, their, and they're and your and you're
I FEAR … I'm losing my looks as I'm starting to look older
I HEAR … the ping ping sound that I got a text a lot...when did talking on the phone become to passe?
I DON’T THINK …. I'm going to workout today
I REGRET … several things
I LOVE … my chihuahua Trinket, she's adorable!
I AM NOT … perfect
I DANCE … like someone who took dance, because I did
I SING … to my dog Trinket
I NEVER … intentionally mean to lead anyone on, although I think it's happened
I RARELY … drink coffee anymore.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … Steel Magnolias
I AM NOT ALWAYS … friendly
I HATE THAT … I'm so shy and softspoken sometimes
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … love.
I NEED … a new watch
I SHOULD … save more money
On The Playlist
Come On Over - Jessica Simpson
No comments:
Post a Comment