Monday, September 15, 2008

Champagne Wishes!

This is my new blog! I decided I need a new blog because I'm in a new chapter of my life. The biggest change is that I'm single for the first time in 5 years. I've just started dating again...I've been going on first dates for the first time since I was 19 years old and it's been a wild ride. The biggest change I've notice about dating at 24 v. dating at 19 is that I don't waste any of my time seeing someone if I don't like something about them. At 19 I didn't really know what I did and did not like and it was very easy for me to feel like I was in some way obligated to someone...not any more. I also don't get attached quickly either. I really stand back and observe the person. The first date is really just an introduction and nothing more. It has been my observation that by the third or fourth date you start to actually see a little bit of the actual person. I actually don't really like dating. I think guys like dating, but for me it's not particularly fun. I still really miss my old flame and all the fun times we had, and just having a steady boyfriend that I was comfortable with instead of going out on dates with new people. But I guess if I'm not going to be single the rest of my life (not that there is anything wrong with that!) then I have to get out there.....

I'm very excited about fall, about football season, a pageant I'm competing in, and seeing some old friends soon!
On The Playlist
I Go Back - Kenny Chesney

Oh, Welcome and Champagne Wishes!

1 comment:

joe hall said...

I found it! I found it!!