Good morning!!
I turned in my project for my class last night and I am in a super good mood knowing that is one more item checked off my to do list. I actually turned it in a day early. I was paranoid something would happen as far as a technical issue or my email not going through, so I wanted to try to submit it ahead of the due date. I guess most people do not think like that, but I worry {needlessly} about stuff like that.
A few months ago I purchased a Clarisonic Mia after wanting one for forever. I've been using it for a while now, and I have nothing but good things to say.
At first you have to let your skin get used to it, this takes about two weeks. Now that I'm used to it, I use it daily. My face feels so gross after a long day in full makeup (I have some scarring so I never go without foundation, concealer, and powder etc.). I seriously look forward to taking off my makeup at night. The Clarisonic really does what it says and makes me feel like all my makeup is removed. The claim about softer skin is also true.
So far I haven't seen smaller pores, which is another supposed benefit of the Clarisonic. I would like to have smaller pores, but I've heard your pore size is genetic and there's nothing you can do about it.
I have noticed that now when I get a breakout it seems to heal a lot faster than before I used my Clarisonic. I used to have bad acne and occasionally it will still flare up. It used to take an abnormally long time for a blemish to heal, and that has improved dramatically for me. My skin tone also seems more even and less red.
Yes, I took this picture while I'm the bathtub. I like to use that time to catch up on looking at Instagram and checking my personal email. I'm not sure if that's weird or if other people do it too.
This is my little friend that likes to keep me company in the bathroom. I can almost always find Ricky in the closet or bathroom. I think cats have a love/hate relationship with water, and Ricky in particular seems extra curious about the bathroom.
Happy Hump Day!!


3 comments:
Oh man this is perfect timing! I really want it, but haven't decided yet to jump in and get it, mostly because my skin behaves just fine without being washed every night (terrible, I know - it's on my list of things to work on!) Tell me everything about it. Is it worth the price? Did your skin freak out at first?
Aww, Ricky is a cute kitty!
I love my clarisonic! It makes my face feel so clean and smooth.
I LOVE a clarisonic!! Great post!! XO
Post a Comment