1. I really want to put bows on Trinket, but the fur on the top of her head (right where a bow would look so cute) is too short. I have been trying to use the clip on bows you get for babies that don't have a lot of hair and those actually stay in for a little while. Trinket is camera shy, but I tried to snap one of her in a yellow bow. You can barely see the bow, but here she is.
2. My new car does not get great gas mileage like my last one did. Today at lunch I was talking gas prices w/ a friend (who I met through blogging and just happened to live in my neighborhood!) and she told me about looking up gas prices on the internet. You just google "gas prices in my area" ! I have taken to watching out the window like a hawk and calling out the prices as we pass gas stations. I think A thinks it is really annoying, but that won't stop me.
3. I'm still in love w/ my new car. It's an adjustment to have a nice car that I have to take care of. I think I took my old car through the car wash about two times a year. I have had the new car two weeks and have already washed it! If any of you are into caring for your car, I discovered that they now make spray on wax. Best idea ever!

4. Just for fun, I have been re-watching (and watching and watching) season 2 of Mad Men on DVD. I am just in LOVE with this show. I think Betty is so beautiful and her vintage clothes are to die for.

I am beyond happy that tomorrow is Friday!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
5 comments:
YOu always seem to be doing something fun and exciting....
Im ready for Friday too..
Great picture! You are so pretty!
Okay, I am wanting to start watching Mad Men...is it good? I hear great things and then I hear not so great things....let me know.
Have a great weekend!
xo
Blair
I second Misty. If us three would get together the world might just explode from all the dynamite, HA! One day I will drive to NC and meet up with you. You should totally come up to D.C.!!! I have a great spare bedroom and we could have lots of fun. Seriously. I'l I'll watch and rewatch any season of Mad Men with you at anytime. We have them all on Blue Rey.
P.S. Thanks for the compliments on Miss Charlie...she really is a hoot and her mere presence demands attention in any room she walks in. Wish I was that cool too :-)
Great pictures on St Patty's Day! And I did not know they have a spray on wax! That would make my life so much easier :)
i love your blog!
Post a Comment