Tuesday, January 12, 2010

That's a lot of Crazy in One Place....

The Bachelor episode 2....too much crazy in one place! WOW! A (my BFF/roommate) read on New York Magazine that someone had an inappropriate relationship with one of the staff members and was leaving, but we didn't know who it was. She kept saying it was going to be Rozlyn, but I refused to believe her. Rozlyn was one of my picks and I thought she would probably stay until the end. Oh well!
Michelle is still psycho and desperate. Will Jake PLEASE vote her off?

Some of these ladies make me think of the Ozzie Osborne song that says "going off the rails of the crazy train!"

My pick is still Tenley. She seems down to earth and very sweet. I was glad she didn't tell Jake about her divorce. I am of the school of thought that I "don't tell too much too soon". All that stuff can come out in good time. Plus, a divorce is not something to be ashamed about! At least in my opinion anyways and not for the reason that she got divorced.

It makes me really sad when I think of how my Mom, who was divorced with a small child by about 21 or 22 felt ashamed of her divorce. She espeically felt ashamed at church. In our small town there were not very many divorced young people or single parents. We have ALL been wrong about guys and misjudged character before.

I did this AGAIN recently. Believe me, no one is more sick of my doing this than ME! My "sweep me off my feet romance/whirl wind courtship" that I mentioned last week, when I was on cloud nine, crashed and burned. Yes, already! I will spare you from the details and just say I saw some RED FLAGS and decided it is time to RUN. I've learned the hard way that when you get a caution flag early on you should pay attention to it and it's better to jump ship!

XOXO
Gamecock Queen

3 comments:

Misty Rice said...

I dont watch TV....but I think he is cute. I am suprised this show is still on and a hit. LOL

You would be a perfect bachelorette.... you should go on there.

It may be fun.

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

I just found your blog, very cute! I grew up 5 minutes from USC! GO COCKS!!!

Carrie said...

I heard that the "inappropriate relationship" was really overblown. I feel bad for Rozlyn. I read about it at www.realitysteve.com. Be careful though - there's spoilers on the website but I managed to avoid them.