


2008 has been a rough year. Things are looking up and I'm excited for the holidays (well, sort of) and for 2009! AF and I are already thinking this year is the year we're going all out for New Year's!! We've done a lot of fun events as Frashleys (we do Halloween like nobody's business) but we've never done a New Years before.
This year at the holidays I would like to treat myself to a Michael Kors bag. I've loved Michael for years and got to go into his store while I was in Atlanta. He's amazing. These are what have me drooling....
Only 3 and it will be Saturday....the day of my pageant! I've been going to a body sculpt class 2X a week and dieting as well. I have an awesome metallic purple bikini. I'm getting a custom spray tan tomorrow. There have been so many preparations so I'm excited for it to finally get here!
I missed True Blood on Sunday so AM taped it for me...I can't wait to see it! If you've never seen it (and like vampires like I do) be sure to check it out!
On The Playlist (for Trinket)
Your Song - Elton John
No comments:
Post a Comment