Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Newest Obsessions!

I'll skip any updates because there really aren't any and jump right in with my newest obsessions. First, I've started using this Olay pore scrub and I love it. It was a little harsh the first time or so I used it, but then my skin got used to it. I'm pretty sure I only bought it because Carrie Underwood was on the commercial. I like that it's supposed to be detoxifying. I only use it a few times a week, not every day. I also use a lot of moisturizer (CeraVe at night) and I've been pretty pleased with how my skin is looking recently.


My other serious obsession right now is stripes. I got a black and white striped French Connection short sleeve shirt (from Marshalls) and now all I want to wear is stripes. I wish I could wear this shirt every day. I've got to get more stripes in my wardrobe!

I pinned this on Pinterest, it's not me, but you get the idea.



Right now I'm rocking a brown Guess bag (from Ross), but I could totally incorporate a striped bag for spring/summer! Speaking of, I CANNOT WAIT for summer to get here.


Happy Hump Day!! I need to get caught up on reading and commenting on blogs. Since we've had someone retire all of us in our office have been spread thin!



1 comment:

Magnolia Blues said...

I love the stripes. Very cute. You could do so much with stripes and layering them with cute sweaters. Thanks for the tip on the Olay pore scrub. I'll have to check it out.