Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Recap ~ "You Wanted The Best..."

"...You Got The Best!!!" For those of you that ARENT big KISS fans like I am, that is how KISS opens their shows. I'm a big KISS fan and my friends and I were KISS for Halloween this year! I'll be honest and say that I'm still in touch w/ my inner 14 year old girl and I LOVE the movie Detroit Rock City (which is a movie about KISS, again for those who aren't fans). Just give me a stuffed animal from middle school to curl up with, some popcorn, and I will watch Detroit Rock City ANYTIME!!

I was Peter Criss, the drum player. He's the one that sings "Beth" and sounds a little like Rod Stewart.
**Look carefully and you'll see Michael Meyers in the picture as well**

The makeup is somewhat hard to do. I have a lot of experience doing stage makeup from my pageant days so it wasn't that hard, but it wasn't exactly easy either. I did "Gene Simmons" makeup for him and it was much easier to do a KISS face on someone else as opposed to on yourself.

As you can see in the picture A made "sexyface" all night long. The real Paul Stanley makes this face all the time too. She's a ham!

People LOVE Kiss. Everywhere we went we got a lot of attention! I think we are cursed when it comes to boots and Halloween. Last year I was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader and my boot broke. This year A wore black boots and HER boot broke!

I've got a lot going on at work so I'll cut this short for now.

Coming soon: What caused THE END of me and The Hot Older Guy.

XOXO
Gamecock Queen

3 comments:

corkyshell said...

Those are great costumes and very impressive job on the make-up! It looks like you all had a blast :) And bummer about the hot older guy, looking forward to reading what happened!!

Simply Me said...

your blog is awesome!!
www.kateandkylie.com

midnight macaroons said...

I just had an opportunity to start catching up on my blog reading and I wanted to read past posts I've missed. HOLY COW!THIS ROCKS! I'm sooooo loving this.