"Gimme Just A Little More Time"...even though this is an old song, I think it is MY new favorite song. This song, by General Johnson and The Chairmen of the Board (who I absolutley LOVE - they sing another favorite, Carolina Girls) has been stuck in my head for almost two weeks now. I'm not complaining, I love oldies, and given the giddy mood I've been in since my recent "Mr. Big" reunion, it's been all I want to listen to.
I'm still flying high and on Cloud 9 from it all!!
I copied the video for any of you that want to listen to the song. Enjoy :-)
I need to get caught up on reading all of your blogs!
XOXO
Gamecock Queen
3 comments:
We definitely do need to go to lunch one day next week- I agree, it needs to be after pay day!!
I'll email you on Monday and we'll pick a day :-)
oh my gosh I love LOVE LOVE chairman of the board- Gone Fishing Is My Heart song :)
Love that song!
Love the Chairmen of the Board!
Post a Comment